Tuesday 2 December 2014

First post


Hello, I thought I would begin with a little bit about me to introduce my first post!

My name is Emma and I am a 20 year old Journalism and English Language student from Manchester, currently in my second year at De Montfort University in Leicester. 

I have been a reader of blogs for a while but it has taken me some time (and being advised by uni) to actually create my own, so here it is! I aim to write beauty and fashion related pieces - as these are the ones I personally go to read most often - however I'm sure random thoughts and events will escape along the way. I feel it's going to take some time and energy to taper a theme and put my own stamp on the internet! Being the indecisive person I am, I guarantee my ideas will change.

Alongside having my own digital space for expression, I hope this platform enables me to practice and improve my own writing skills and style when writing for an audience - essentially I feel it is a small stepping stone onto my desired career path.

Thank you for reading!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin'.

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy